Saturday 15 November 2008

Travel log

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgCVHyR5oCc

All the farewell parties are over, my life/ stuff is wrapped packed in cardboard boxes. There is a relief in the knowledge that I am not pulled down by belongings and baggage. No bills to pay, no responsibilties, just me. Lightweight. And nothing else between me and my journey. My life, my bed, my surrounding, the smells, the light, the people, the food- I will soon be in a new reality.
2 more days.
For those close to me know my tendency to be very particular and in constant search for accuracy. How do you draw the outside into your inner world, where everything is something, there is meaning in everything, there are no accidents, and all is interlinked and connected to create a streamline flow.
This is my poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment